Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Back to My Green Blog

I have been sick for about a week now plus it's MAY. May is super busy for me. My two youngest have birthdays this month along with my husband's birthday and Mother's Day. Add to that the needs of my garden and May is a super busy month.

I hope to get all my links up soon. I have like 3 pages of green wedding and green living links I want to add here but I need to get them all organized by category and added accordingly. Soon I hope, plus I hope to start having a Site in the Spotlight at least once a week.

Any vendors, businesses, and wedding gurus out there that want to be featured let me know at everythinggreenweddings@yahoo.com

Oh, guess what I found? Another green wedding planning book coming out in December. Uhmph! No, I'm not going to be catty. There's enough room in the world, not to mention enough brides in the world for many wedding planning books, even green ones. It just kind of irritates me that it is coming out the same month. I can't find who the publisher is, I wonder if it is an independent. I would think if it was a big name it would be listed.

Oh, well maybe I will email the author and find out. Her book sounds good, a lot like mine in fact plus she has a site and a blog. Her site looks pretty good too. Damn it!

I'm not getting a site. I'm html deficient (plus I barely have time to post here let alone build a whole site) and I'm not forking over my $$$ to have one made. If my publisher wants one they can set it up. Maybe after my next book I'll get my own personal Wenona site built to showcase all my work and my books.

No comments: