Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Review of The Paper Bride



If you are looking for a fabulously creative way to make personalized goods for your wedding then check out The Paper Bride: Wedding DIY from Pop-the-Question to Tie-the-Knot and Happily Ever After

Thsi splendid book is full of crafty ways to make beautiful decor, invitations and more from paper.
I've reviewed a lot of wedding books, craft books, wedding craft books, and wedding DIY books and I have to say The Paper Bride really stands out. It is full of unique, crafty, beautiful paper crafts that can be easily created by anyone and used during all stages of your wedding planning-even the very beginning.

The first craft how-to is a Secret Hidden Ring Box Book for the groom to make. How awesome is that? I might take that DIY tidbit and make a book to stash other goodies in. I'm just not sure I can defile a book (I hold them sacred). It'd have to be a useless book that I wouldn't mind cutting up.The next craft is something every bride needs- a Paper Pocket Planner. I bought one when planning my wedding-a little notebook with folders that held everything. I still have it tucked away with all my wedding mementos like dresses ripped from magazines, sample invitations, small fabric samples and swatches. It's all there. Believe me even if you are a digital gal, there are some things that digital isn't good enough like when it comes to fabric colors and textures. You'll want to see them in person and feel everything. Then you'll need somewhere to store it. That's why you'll need one of these handy little organizers. And if you're the crafty sort-which you probably are if you are reading this then you'll want to make it yourself.



In The Paper Bride you'll also find tons of designs and how-tos for save the date cards and invitations for every pre-party and of course for your wedding. You'll also find fun directions for making guest books, table runners, paper flowers, headdresses, wedding programs, place cards, napkin rings, paper lanterns, cake toppers, cake boxes, coasters, photo albums, and memory books- and yes everything is made from paper.


Click here to keep reading this review.

No comments: