Monday, August 16, 2010

Wash All Your Laudry for a Year for Just $32.95


Laundry balls are a wonderful invention that can help you save a lot of money in the long run.Laundry balls get your clothes clean without using a bunch of expensive laundry soap. They help agitate the clothes for cleaner results without the harmful chemicals in chlorine based bleach and some harsh laundry detergents. Laundry balls also help your clothes last longer by keeping the clothes fresher and in shape.

The Robby Wash laundry ball is an exclusive worldwide patented laundry system that has been "tested, proven and guaranteed" to work. Designed in France the Robby Wash ball meets the strict compliance requirements of Europe and contains no phosphates or chlorine. The Robby Wash ball has received many safety certifications including those from REACH and RoHS. Each Robby Wash ball is made of durable ABS materials.

Well I received a Robby Wash ( love the name my youngest is Robby) laundry ball to try out at home and I must say it seems to work very well. I was honestly surprised.

I have never tried a laundry ball before because I had my doubts about their effectiveness. I decided to give it a try and tossed the ball in with a large load of laundry- some with stubborn stains that had already went through the wash once without coming out. The ball is super easy to use- you just toss it in with the laundry and it works in both top and front loading washing machines.


Keep reading my review here.



Learn more about Robby Wash here:


Top 11 robby wash ball benefits that delight:

Buy the Robby Wash Laundry Ball Here:

No comments: