They're looking for engaged couples to write in and tell them about the ways they incorporate socially and environmentally conscious behaviors into their lifestyle, and why they desire an eco-friendly wedding.
The entry deadline is April 19th.- the contest is open to all eco-friendly engaged couples regardless of race, religion, or sexual orientation. Want to know more? Drop by Green Boston Wedding.
The winners will receive a prize package that includes:
- Full service wedding coordination package provided by Swank Events
- Full service photography package provided by Anne Ruthmann Photography
- An organic cake provided by the Hippie Chick Bakery
- An organic wedding gown provided by Natural Bridal Collection
- Floral design for the wedding party provided by Faxon Green
- Recycled paper wedding invitations provided by Rugg Road Paper Co.
- Transportation for 12 people via the Hybrid Tahoe Stretch limo provided by Christopher Limousine
- $500 credit towards recycled metal wedding bands
- plus free processing of any myKarat gold submitted ($250 value) provided by Green Karat jewelers