Friday, March 13, 2009

Eve Organics for Glowing Skin on Your Big Day


If you are looking for one of the best all natural skincare lines and the absolute best mineral makeup you have got to check out Eve Organics.


They have natural skin care products and fabulous mineral makeup that will leave your skin glowing.


I admit I was skeptical. I have heard all the hype about minerals for awhile now but had only tried a powder that wasn't very good. Then I got Eve Organics mineral foundation...WOW! My skin looked better than ever.


"Eve Organics’ mineral makeup contains all natural, aluminum free titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, which provide natural broad spectrum sun protection without irritating chemicals. The zinc oxide also provides anti-microbial properties. It feels light on the skin, is perfect for all skin types (including rosacea, acne, dry, sensitive and post-laser treated skin) and never tested on animals. It is suitable for all skin types and is shown to promote certain types of healing. Because mineral powders are inorganic and contain no moisture, bacteria does not grow and therefore no preservatives are needed. "


I love the stuff and I can't think of anything better to wear for your wedding for natural brides or any brides.


Just make sure to experiment for a couple weeks before the wedding to get the hang of wearing mineral cosmetics, it is different than applying regular make up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to check it out.. Check out my new blog if you get a chance...enjoy!
http://vintagechicbride.blogspot.com