How did you and your future spouse meet? What was your courtship like? Who are the friends and family important to your story? Were there showers and parties held in your honor? Where and when did you exchange your vows? Who shared your day with you? Did you take a honeymoon?
With a little pre-planning YOU can create customized photo books commemorating YOUR wedding story.
You have several opportunities to put your creativity to use building a photo book series to chronicle your wedding.
Some ideas for personally created Wedding Story photo books:
1. Guest Book:
In addition to having a record of all of the attendees you will have a memorable record of some of the items used in the wedding as well as places where the events were held. Leave plenty of room for signatures and have plenty of Sharpie-style pens available for signing.
2. Attendants’ photo books:
Photo books make terrific “Thank-You” gifts! You can create:
· several copies of one book of shared memories for all of your attendants.
· personalized books with a common shared memories section for each attendant.
· individual photo books for each attendant.
3. Pre-Wedding photo books.
Blend your histories! Dedicate a few pages to the Bride as a child, a few pages to the Groom as a child, a few pages to you as a couple. This book might also serve as a wonderful gift for your parents.
4. Wedding photo book.
Perhaps your photographer offers a professionally created wedding book. You can also create your own made of pictures your guests have taken of your wedding and reception. Have lots of cameras available throughout your wedding day events. Place cameras on tables and let your guests snap pictures of your big day from their vantage points. Provide collection centers for the cameras near the exit areas when your guests leave. Have these pictures burned to CDs or other digital media. You now have many pictures, taken by your guests, to choose from as you create your own Wedding Photo Book
5. Honeymoon photo book.
This would complete your Wedding Story Photo Book Collection. Your honeymoon is your first vacation with your new spouse. Take lots of pictures! If you travel with a laptop, you can create your honeymoon photo book with Freeze Frame Publishing’s software while on the plane home. You do not need internet access to frame your memories while using our FREE software. You can even order your photo book while waiting in the terminal for your luggage! Can’t wait to show your friends and family? There’s a “share online” feature that allows you to email a virtual honeymoon photo book to your friends and family.
You can create landscape, square, or lay-flat photo books through Freeze Frame Publishing. Prices begin at $29.99 for 20 pages (additional pages are available!). Several binding options are also available. Please check our web site for our complete product offerings.
We invite you to download our FREE software and give it a try as you frame your memories forever.
If you have slow internet connection, or no internet connection, request a disc and we will send our software to you! You can also sign up to receive our blog posts emailed directly to your in- box!
What's Different About Freeze Frame Publishing?
* Unlike building your photo books in large, brightly-lit chain stores or uploading your photos one by one to a web site, our software is available as a FREE download from our web site.
* The software resides on your computer.
* Your digital pictures remain on your computer. You do not upload your pictures to a web site.
* There are no memberships or passwords required to use our software.
* Each page of your photo book is COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZABLE. You can change backgrounds as many time as you like; you can put captions anywhere you like; you can change fonts, font size and font color any time you like. We even offer Full-Bleed pages at no extra cost!
* When you are ready to have your photo products printed, you can upload your photo product file directly to our digital printer, or, if high-speed internet is not available where you live, you can save your photo product file to a CD or other media device and mail it to us.
* You have the option of paying by check or credit card.
* No internet access necessary! Since our software resides on your computer's desktop, you do not need internet access to 'frame your memories' with Freeze Frame Publishing.
Enjoy this special time in your life; enjoy the memories you create. If we can be of any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or me at email@example.com.
Freeze time… Frame your memories forever!
Freeze Frame Publishing
10383 36th Street
Lowell, MI 49331