Thursday, May 28, 2009

Stylish and Eco-Friendly Invitations and Stationery From Linda and Harriett

Brides are you looking for stylish invitations, notecards, stationery or other bridal paper goods?

Check out Linda and Harriet for custom letterpress creations that are stylish and affordable.

Linda & Harriett offer completely custom-designed letterpress invitations. They will work with you one on one to incorporate a certain theme or feel that is completely unique and all your own.

And the great eco-thing about Linda and Harriet? All of their letterpress ink is soy-based and all note cards & greeting cards are printed on 30% post-consumer & 100% carbon neutral paper.




I had the chance to sample a notepad and I am in love. How can I go back to plain paper after such luxury?


Even being the treehugger that I am I am a paper addict. I can not give up my addictions to notepads, journals and fine art paper. However I try to balance all that by using eco-friendly recycled paper and/or tree free paper options. Great companies like Linda and Harriett make that possible.

No comments: