Sunday, April 13, 2008

Guest Blogger on Author Colleen Gleason's Blog

Coming up this week, Tuesday I think, I will be guest blogging on Colleen Gleason's Blog while she's out of town.

Colleen is a fellow Michigan writer and the author of The Gardella Vampire Chronicles. Very cool series of books. The main character, Victoria, is a regency period vampire hunter. She's been described as Jane Austen meets Buffy. I'm a big vampire fan so I love these books.



So if you get a chance stop over at Colleen's blog and see what I have to say about Earth Day and green weddings, I'll even be posting a few tips and ideas for having a green wedding along with some shameless book promotion for The Everything Green Wedding Book.

So don't forget to stop by, read my post and check out The Gardella Vampire Chronicles.

No comments: