Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Book Mentioned on Wedded Bits and I Need To Ask a Favor

My book received a brief mention on the Brides.com blog, Wedded Bits. Drop by and check it out.

Any brides or anyone that has read The Everything Green Wedding Book, I have a huge favor to ask of you. Can you drop by Amazon and or any online booksellers like Borders or Barnes and Noble and click on my book then submit a reader review.

Having honest reviews by readers, especially brides to be, will be really helpful and very much appreciated. I thank you for the reviews if you can take the time to do any.

2 comments:

WWW.MAXMSTUDIO.COM said...

this is some good stuff, you would do well in Portland OR.

www.maxmstudio.com
- Max

WWW.MAXMSTUDIO.COM said...

this is great! you'd do well in Portland Oregon..

www.maxmstudio.com
- Max