Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Review of ThermaSkin Natural Facial Cleanser by Greensations

The ThermaSkin foaming facial cleanser is a godsend for my troublesome skin. I swear my skin hates everything I use. If I use the wrong thing my skin breaks in a rash, turns red, breaks out in pimples, or gets so dry I feel like I'm going to crack. None of which are any fun.

I always have to try something new but I'm always afraid that the new product is going to make matters worse instead of better.

Then I came across ThermaSkin Foam Facial Cleanser. It is made with Capsaicin Pepper Extract and says that it is good for all skin types including oily skin, dry skin, and acne prone skin. I was doubtful but gave it a shot.

Wow. First of all I didn't break out. Better yet it cleared up the remnants of previous break outs. It didn't dry my skin out or make it too oily. Fabulous. A miracle in a little bottle. I am stocking up on this stuff. It is amazing to finally find something that really works. I have tried everything from drug store brands to the fancy expensive stuff in department stores. Even the things they advertise on TV. Nothing has worked for me- at least not for long.

Some products will clear me up then stop working after a week or so.

I've been using ThermaSkin for a couple of months now and it's still working.

ThermaSkin is not only great for acne and blemish prone skin but on the Greensations website it proclaims that ThermaSkin works well to clear up eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.

ThermaSkin Anti-Aging Soap™claims to be "like botox in a bottle". The anti-aging secret in this formula combines tiny doses of natural capsaicin with exotic botanicals that fix your skin through increased circulation and absorption. ThermaSkin is an all natural foaming soap. It instantly and naturally unclogs pores, tightens skin, reduces lines and replenishes elasticity and color to your skin. It will gently remove makeup, dirt, pollutants and oils. The self foaming formula contains no harmful foaming chemicals such as SLS or SLES that are used in many facial foam cleansers.

Keep reading here.

No comments: